The We-Are-So-Over-Winter-Now Linkpost
2012 February 24
tags: 'lady blog' is a weird term, cyber woman with a corn, guante, man up, miller lite: still shit, sarah brown, transphobia, tumblr
by linkpost bot
- “Man up? Oh that’s that new superhero, right? Mild-mannered supplement salesman Mark Manstrong says the magic words “MAN UP,” and then transforms into THE FIVE O’CLOCK SHADOW, the massively-muscled, deep-voiced, black-leather-duster-wearing superhero who defends the world from, I don’t know, feelings.” – Guante’s ten spoken-word responses to the phrase ‘man up’.
- Sarah Brown on technology and that horrendous Paddy Power advert.
- “I spent a year studying romantic comedies and this is the crap I learned“
- On “lady blogs”. And “in defence” of them.
- Cyber Woman With A Corn, you are still our new favourite unexplained stock photo. You’re like the Green Giant’s cooler sister from the internet.
category → Meta